Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fun times at the parade and concert.

 Shantelle talked me into going to the parade.  They saved us seats which was good because we showed up just a couple of minutes before it started.  The boys loved the parade.  Their favorite part was catching candy.  But seeing Cosmo and the firetruck were BIG hits.  Bridger came running up to me and said "Mom!!! The firetruck is coming!"  They also had a garbage truck in the parade which made Bridger really happy.  I love this picture of the boys.  I love how they put their arms around each other.  Too bad the picture didn't show up very well.  Unfortunately Matt had to work in the morning so he couldn't come.



We got tickets to the SheDaisy concert.  Shantelle's sister in law saved a big section for us so we had awesome seats.  While we were waiting, Robby went to the back and played football with the kids.  Aliyah is getting so big because she holds her own with all the kids.  Shantelle brought her glow bracelets which kept the kids busy while we were waiting for the concert to start.  I thought SheDaisy did a great job.  I'm a fan so it was so fun to actually hear them in concert.  They sang all my favorite songs so I loved it!  I was sad when it ended.  But then the fireworks started and it was awesome to be so close to the fireworks.  It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment