Saturday, June 30, 2012

Canyon 327 again!

Robby, Shan, and Matt finally made it last night around 12:15. We're so glad they made it safe and sound. We're so happy they're here! Aliyah was so funny when she walked in the door. She started jumping up and down and told us all about the rodeo they went to on Thursday night. She just cracks me up. After breakfast, Matt and the boys and Grandma and Marilyn headed out on the ATV's while Mylissa and I went on our bikes. 


Dad drove us out to canyon 327 and by the time we started biking, the ATV's caught up to us. The first three miles I just think "what a beautiful canyon it is" but then the last two miles are extremely steep with lots of rocks. Then I start thinking "what the heck was I thinking!!!!!" But then when I make it to the end and enjoy the easy ride down, it makes it all worth it. I love biking with Mylissa. At the end of the trail, Bridger found some bear tracks.





So tonight after dinner, Matt, Marilyn and Bridger went back to canyon 327 to look for animals. We ate cheeseburgers for dinner. We ate outside on the picnic tables under the canopy. It was the perfect summer dinner. After dinner we just sat and watched all the kids play on the trampoline. They just laughed and laughed. I love how well they play together. It was fun to hear their giggles. Maddy and Chase were playing teather ball and Robby and Matt told them that they were playing it wrong. So Matt and Robby showed the kids how to play the right way. It was hysterical watching them!!! Tonight Robby, Chase, Maddy, Julie, and Grandma are playing rock band. They are loving it!!! I think it's more fun to watch them jam out.


No comments:

Post a Comment