Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Relaxing Sunday

Today has been such a relaxing day. The day stared with a wonderful surprise. I was getting out of bed when dad knocked on the camper door and said that there was a moose outside. I looked out the camper kitchen window and saw the moose and a BABY moose. Dad was cooking bacon outside when he saw the moose. He ran inside to tell everyone else. We gathered in the front yard where we had an excellent view of the mommy and baby moose. We sat and watched them for over 20 minutes. What a great way to start the day! We ate French toast and bacon for breakfast. I love breakfast at the cabin. Afterwards I went for a nice walk. It's been wonderful to have a quiet, and relaxing Sunday. The kids have played so well together. I love what great friends they are. Julie told me yesterday the "she and Bridger are starting to get along." I didn't know that they didn't get along. She then told me that she kissed Bridger. I was a little surprised so I started asking her some questions. I found out that she's pretending to be a princess and she pretended that Bridger kissed her on the lips. It made me chuckle. The kids have had so much fun swinging. Luckily Mylissa captured the moment with her camera. My boys can't get enough of Caleb. They love to make him laugh. Bridger thought he was so big when he got to "carry" him. Tonight everyone sat out on the back porch and ate otter pops and then we read stories out of "The Friend." I love moments like that. We saw a huge rock chuck or "yellow belly marmot" this evening. At first we thought it was a badger, but as it came closer we could tell that it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment