Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bridger Breakfast of Champions

I had a mandatory skills pass off the morning on the Breakfast of Champions.  Bridger has worked so hard for this goal and has taken it very seriously.  His PE teacher was going to give him an S for citizenship (because he doesn't like to change it in the computer because he's lazy!)  Bridger went and talked to the teacher (and I sent him an email).  Sure enough the teacher changed his citizenship to an H.  Of course I had a mandatory skills pass off at work so I couldn't come.  I called Tiffani and talked to her about it.  She was so sweet and said that she would pick up Bridger and have him go to get donuts with them and then take him to the ceremony.  Thomas and Bridger decided to dress up for it. They've such good kids!  I'm so grateful for Tiff and Thomas' influence on Bridger.  Thomas has been so kind to Bridger from the moment we moved up here.  Tiff was cute and took lots of pictures for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment