Monday, May 19, 2014

Bridger's New Bike

Bridger has always gotten Chase's hand me down bikes.  The chain on his bike kept coming off every time he rode his bike.  I had been looking online but I didn't want to spend $300 on a kids mountain bike.  One night we went to target to return some baby gifts.  We went and looked at their bikes.  I didn't want to get Bridger the same size that he had because I knew he would outgrow it by next year.  So we went up one size and got a mountain bike with gears!!!  It's a little big but Bridger figured out really quickly how to ride the bigger size.  He's very excited to have "gears!"  He's had a little cold so we wouldn't let him hold Tanner for a few days.  In target he said to me "this makes up for me being sad because I could't hold Tanner."  He's very excited about his new bike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment