Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Boys' Races

On field day every year, they do end of the year races with each grade.  Chase has always done really well in them.  That morning while Bridger was eating breakfast he said " I bet I won't do good in the race because I'm not fast."  I told him to think positive and try his best.  He came home so excited because he took first place in his heat and then first place overall for the first grade!!!  I couldn't believe it.  He had the biggest smile on his face.

Chase did awesome too!  He's a very fast runner.  He took first place in his heat and then fourth place overall out of all the fifth graders.  I was so proud of him!  I told him I wanted to get a picture of him with his ribbons.  He was a goof ball and was pretending like he was running.

No comments:

Post a Comment