Friday, August 10, 2012

The fun has come to an end



This morning Charlene and Ardell made yummy French toast. Jake came up late last night so it was wonderful to wake up and see Jake! It was really over cast which made the temperature in the 70's so Mike encouraged me to bike around the entire lake. So I did! The first couple of hours were perfect. But by the last 30 minutes the wind was beating against me and I was out of water and food so it was really hard. It took me three hours to bike 54 miles. I was so glad that I did it! While I was gone, everyone went to get shakes. Luckily the boys didn't eat all of theirs so I finished them off. Paula and Richard came over and spent the afternoon with us. Later that night, we had hamburgers and watched more Olympics. We played lots of games. Chelsy and Austin left in the morning and unfortunately Jake and Megan left after dinner. It's been such a fun week hanging out together. We've made wonderful memories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment