Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Relaxing Day


 This morning everyone slept in. Amy and Mike made personalized omelets for everyone. I felt like I was staying in a fancy hotel. After breakfast I went for a long bike ride. I left a little before 11:00 so it was a lot hotter today. When I came home I learned that I was about 15 miles short of going around the whole lake. Oh well! It was still a beautiful bike ride. Paula and Richard came over and spent most of the day hanging out with us. Everyone was so worn out from boating that we decided to just relax today.  It's been wonderful! This afternoon I taught some of the girls how to make survival bracelets. Bridger and Chase made one too. They're getting quite the collection. Matt set up the ping pong table today in the garage. The kids have loved it! Chelsy and Austin even went down and played a game with the boys. We got out the WIi today so the kids have played it off and on. I borrowed Shantelle's just dance games. Sammee would play those nonstop if you would let her. It's been so fun to watch the kids dance, especially Bridger. Amy and Mike's family made tritip for dinner. What a feast!!! After dinner, we watched the Olympics. It seems like its always on because there is always something good to watch. Matt has been so excited to watch the movie "the Help" with his mom and dad. So tonight he was finally able to watch it with them. It has such a great message. 





No comments:

Post a Comment