Friday, May 11, 2012

A tea party with Bridger



 To celebrate Mother's day, Bridger's sweet teacher invited all the moms for tea.  Bridger brought home this darling invitation.  The "tea bag" folds out into the invitation.  When I walked in, Bridger was sitting by the placemat that he made and a little tea pot.  It was so sweet!  Bridger explained that the picture is of me and him by lots of flowers.
 We had cupcakes with lemonade in our tea cups.  Then the class did a little program for the moms.  They said a poem about mothers and then sang two cute songs.  The last song was "you are my sunshine." I got really emotional and started to cry.  I just can't believe that my "baby" is finishing preschool.  I feel so lucky to be a mom.  I love my boys so much.  These are the little moments in life that make it so special.

Bridger and his wonderful teacher Ms. Cheri.  She is amazing!!!

 Inside the tea pot that Bridger made with this special pin.  Bridger put the jewelry on the pin and then Ms. Cheri put a charm on it with a little picture of Bridger.  When I opened it Bridger asked me if I was going to keep it forever.  I'm not very good at being a pack rat but I realized that I probably throw away too much.  Then Bridger asked if I was going to keep the tea pot too.  I will definitely keep both of those things so I can always remember this special day.  I feel like the days are going way too quickly and time is passing me by.  I told Bridger that when I'm a grandma, I will still wear this pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment