Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Breakfast



Monday morning I was getting ready to go for an early bike ride when I heard the fire truck sirens.  I realized that we forgot about the race we normally do and the breakfast.  I still had to go on my bike ride because my friend was already at the house and Matt had a meeting.  Towards the end of my bike ride around 9:30, I called the boys and asked them if they wanted to go to the firehouse breakfast.  They said "YES!"  I told them to hurry and be all ready and I would take them.  I peddled even fast and made it home at 9:55.  The boys jumped in the car and we were at the firehouse by 10:00.  We were the last in line but at least we made it.  Matt met us while we were in line.  Shantelle, Robby, and Aliyah had just finished their breakfast so they came and stood in line with us for a little.  The kids had a great time playing on the firetruck.  Shantelle saved our place in line while I took the boys over to the rescue helicopter.  I'm so glad we were able to continue our tradition and go to the breakfast.  
In the afternoon, we went and spent the rest of the day with the Adams.  Mike and Amy and all of their kids were there.  The boys love playing with Mike and Jake.  Ashtyn brought her guitar and gave Chase a lesson. We had a wonderful time hanging out with the A's.  










No comments:

Post a Comment