Friday, May 25, 2012

Children's Museum

 So Bridger's preschool ended a couple of weeks before Chase's ended.  I was planning on just taking Bridger and his friend Brody to the Children's museum while Chase was at school.  But that morning, Chase was complaining that his stomach hurt.  I asked him if he wanted to stay home and go to the museum with us.  He got a big smile on his face.  Sometimes Chase doesn't like to go to the museum.  He says it's for babies.  But I guess this time, he didn't want to be left out.  I'm glad I let him play hookie for a day because we had such a great time.  We ended up staying at the museum for over four hours.  It wasn't very busy.  Brody was totally mesmerized by the the rescue helicopter.  He had never been to the museum before and his mom told me that the next day he said "that was the best day ever!"  He is such a fun friend of Bridger's.  The boys put on several plays and their costumes cracked me up.

 We went to a class on "liquid to solid."  They taught the kids how to make ice cream.  Every child was able to add an ingredient and then at the end of class, we ate the "solid" aka ice cream.  It was great!  There are so many fun things to do at the museum.  They played with the horse for almost an hour.  It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment