Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Shan!


 Tuesday morning, Shantelle, Aliyah and I went out to breakfast at Kneaders.  I got their delicious french toast and Shan got a breakfast  sandwich that was really good.  Then we went and treated ourselves to pedicures.  The nice lady gave Aliyah a manicure.  Aliyah picked out a bright hot pink for her nails.  She was so good to hold still while her nails were painted.  She loves her painted nails!!! I love being able to hang out with Shan!  She is one of my best friend!!!
 Shantelle cracks me up.  Birthdays are big deals!  So we went to dinner at her favorite restaurant, The Old Spaghetti Factory.  Grandpa and Grandma R, Marilyn, Julie, and Maddy came too.  We had a great time!  It was nice because they weren't busy so we took our time and partied!  Happy 31st Birthday Shan!
 I borrowed a box of Golden Grahams from Shan so I bought her a new box and wrapped it up.  She loves to open up presents so it was pretty funny when she opened it and it was cereal.


No comments:

Post a Comment