Friday, May 1, 2015

T. P. Farm


Shan and I have been trying to do lots of fun things together before we move.  Mom, Dad, Mares, Chase, Shan, her girls and then Mylissa and her kids went to the tulip festival.  I stayed home and packed while Tanner slept.  When they were done with the tulip festival, we came down and met everyone at the farm.  It was getting late around 6:30 so Mylissa, Mom, Dad and Mares headed back home.  Shan and I stayed at the farm with the kids.  Even though we didn't have a lot of time, the kids loved it!!!! The animals were all awake and making lots of noises.

The kids loved the wagon ride.  They had already put the horses "to bed" so the wagon was hooked up to a tractor.  The kids didn't care, they still had fun.  




The kids loved riding the horses.  It was almost closing so there was no one else in line so the kids picked out what horses they wanted to ride.  The lady let them ride them for a little longer.  Bridger is very excited to move to T and be around horses!




There were lots of baby animals at the farm.  Our favorites were the baby goats. We would have stayed longer but it was time for the farm to close.  We had a great time together.  I kept crying off and on because I'm going to miss hanging out with Shan and her girls!!!  Shan would put her arm around me and tell me it's going to be ok.  I've loved living 5 minutes from her.  She's a great sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment