Friday, August 22, 2014

Tanner 3.5 months old

Tanner is such a happy baby!!!!  He's getting big so fast!  It's fun to watch him grow and develop.  He's started reaching for things.  He can now grab onto the rings on his bouncer chair.  He likes to snuggle with his blankets.  He likes them right next to his face.  Sometimes he even puts them over his head.  When he's sleeping, I'll come in and pull the blanket down off his face but by morning, it's back over his face.  Luckily he really likes his binkis.  He still likes his bouncer chairs.  He's still not a big fan of the swing.  He'll sit in it for about 10 minutes and then he's done.

The other day Bridger was really tired and Tanner was fusing.  I was trying to clean the car.  So I told Bridger to just lay on the couch with Tanner and see if he could get him to go to sleep.  When I came back inside, I found Bridger and Tanner snuggled up together and they were both asleep.  It was such a sweet moment!!!!
Tanner likes to sit in the bumbo seat.  I'll put it on the kitchen counter and have him sit in it.  He loves to watch the boys eat breakfast.  He's so good to sit in it while I'm fixing dinner or doing the dishes.  He just wants to be a part of things.  The down side is that he spits up a little bit more when he's sitting in the bumbo but it's still worth it because it keeps him happy.  Tanner is so loved by his big brothers.  They love to hold him and give him lots of loves!!!! Bridger is frequently telling me "take my picture with Tanner!"



No comments:

Post a Comment