Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rachael's 37th Birthday

A few weeks ago, Kip made this delicious caramel bundt cake.  So that's what I really wanted for my birthday cake.  I tried to make it and this is how it turned out!!!  All I could do was laugh so I didn't cry.  I sent my pictures to Jen so she could have a good laugh!  Kip laughed too.  Bridger really liked Kip's cake so when he tried my cake he said "next time you should have Kip make it!" The pictures sum up my cooking!  It looked gross but with three cubes of butter and 5 eggs, you can't go wrong.  Luckily though it still tasted good.

My sweet friend Michelle arranged for her mom to watch Tanner while we went for an hour bike ride. That's the best present she could have given me!  It was so fun to go with her.  She's been such a good friend to me.  For my birthday, I wanted to go see a movie during the day.  So Mom, Dad, and Marilyn came down and we went and saw "The Hundred-Foot Journey."  Shantelle had Nyla watch her girls so she came too.  The movie was really sweet and it was so fun to do something during the day.   Mom, Dad, and Marilyn stuck around and came to dinner with us.  The C's came too.  Chase didn't want to miss soccer practice so he didn't come.  I was supposed to go to pack meeting but I refused to do that on my birthday.  It was supposed to be Bridger's first pack meeting but he agreed to wait until next month.  I really wanted to go to Red Lobster for my birthday.  I was craving their bite size coconut shrimp.  I love their rolls too.  It was a fun night celebrating my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment