Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

Bridger was kind of struggling with Halloween this year.  He didn't know if he wanted to go trick or treating.  But at the last minute, he decided to go.  He borrowed Thomas' costume and was a sumo wrestler.  His friend Bracken came and went to the trunk or treat with us.  Tanner has been determined to be Black Panther.  I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't budge.  We borrowed Caleb's costume but it was too big.  A few days before Halloween, I ordered a Black Panther costumer in his size.  The costume was delivered the day before Halloween.  But unfortunately it was the wrong size and had Hulk gloves.  Tanner burst into tears.  I had to improvise so we pulled out Caleb's Black Panther costume that was too big.  I used lots of safety pins and made it the right size.  Tanner was SO happy! He loved trick or treating with Bridger.  Bridger was so sweet to include him.  

After the trunk or treat, the boys came back to the house and counted their candy.  They scored big time!

Shantelle sent us this picture of her girls right before they went trick or treating.  The girls look so darling!  Aliyah is Jasmine, Lilly is Anna from Frozen and Hazel is the cutest witch!   I miss the days when  Shan and her family would come up and spend Halloween with us.  That's one of my favorite Halloween's when Aliyah went trick or treating with Chase and Bridger.  I always get a little homesick for Shan on Halloween.  I miss those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment