Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Lots of Smiles!

Tanner loves to eat oatmeal for breakfast.  Sometimes he'll request it for dinner.  Matt joked "how is it that he won't eat typical kid food like chicken nuggets or a grilled cheese sandwich but he'll eat what most kids hate....oatmeal!"  
Tanner's hair was getting really long and out of control with the curls so I attempted to trim it while he was in the bath tub.  No one noticed so I must not have trimmed very much but it looks a little better.
Tanner is eating a chocolate cupcake.  As you can tell from his face, he really enjoyed the cupcake.  

Tanner wanted to play with "biggey beads."  So I got them out for him but I made the mistake of going downstairs to exercise.  When I came back upstairs after exercising, this is what I found!  Tanner had his binoculars and was just looking around.  He didn't see anything wrong with the mess that covered the room.  It looks like he had a great time throwing every biggey bead in the container.  I texted the picture to Mom, Mares, Shan and Mylissa.  We have a love-hate relationship with biggey beads.  






No comments:

Post a Comment