Sunday, February 26, 2017

Snuggle Time

I was putting Tanner down for a nap and he fell asleep in my arms.  I had to capture the moment because he's growing so fast.  I love it when Tanner falls asleep in my arms.  

Tanner likes to climb on my bed and get my minky blanket.  He's turned it into a joke because it drives me crazy!  I came out of my bathroom to find Tanner snuggling with Sophie on my bed with my blanket.  Look at his big smile!

I love it when Tanner falls asleep in his car seat.  He gets this pouty look on his face that's so cute.  The other night, Tanner was sad so Chase gave him a big hug.  I happened to capture the moment.  It was so sweet.  Tanner is lucky to have such loving older brothers.
I think this picture of Chase and Bridger on their devices is funny.  I love how they're right next to each other.

I came home from mutual one night to find Bridger and Tanner sitting on the couch looking through the Island Park scrapbooks.  Bridger started talking about the fun memories we've had over the years.
Tanner loves to snuggle with his brothers.  When he wakes up from a nap, he'll go over to them and snuggle with them.  If he's watching tv, he likes to snuggle with them too.  Chase is so sweet to snuggle with him.  
Matt and I were on a date one night and when we got home, we found Bridger and Tanner in bed together.  I love how Bridger put a pillow next  to the wall to protect Tanner.  Tanner just loves to be right next to his brothers.  This picture reminded me of one just like this of Chase and Bridger sleeping in a bed together when Bridger was about Tanner's age.  


No comments:

Post a Comment