Saturday, February 25, 2017

We have windows!!!


Colby and his crew have been putting our windows in this past month.  I died when I saw this front "den" window because it looked ginormous!!!  But once they got the window in, it didn't look as big. The picture on the right is our formal sitting room.  


My favorite room in the house is our family room upstairs.  I love the big windows!!!  There is so much natural light that is let into the house.  It's going to be my happy place.  Plus our view is beautiful!

These windows are in our master bedroom.  We designed them to fit around our big bed posts.  They made the side windows wrong because the first line is supposed to match the middle transtrum window.  The main window in our bedroom turned out to be ginormous.  Once they put the window in, it broke it up a little so it doesn't look as big.  I may never afford blinds but I love my big windows.
This is my window in my shower.  Originally it was supposed to have window blocks but they were really expensive so we just put a clear glass window i the shower.  I love the natural light in my shower.  I hope the water doesn't splash up on it and then I'm fighting water marks.  I'll guess we'll find out one day.  The other window is right above the tub in the master bathroom.

This is our basement family room.  I love how we dug it out so it doesn't feel like a dungeon.  It feels like a two story house because the basement has so much natural light.


No comments:

Post a Comment