Saturday, February 25, 2017

Cute Nieces

Lilly has been wanting to make a snowman so Shantelle went out and helped the girls make their first snowman of the season.  Lilly was so happy!!!  

AF finally got a lot of snow so Robby made a giant snowman with the girls.   Pretty impressive!

They got so much snow, that Robby got out their four-wheeler and put the girls behind him on a sled. Shantelle sent us the cutest video of the girls on the sled.  You could hear them giggling.  They had so much fun.
This was Shan's Christmas card.  I think it wins for the cutest Christmas card.  I think the girls look darling.  I love my nieces!!!
I had to drive down to AF to pick up our bath tubs.  As I was getting ready to leave, the idea came to me to bring home Aliyah and Lilly for the night.  Shantelle threw together their stuff in a couple of minutes and then we were on our way.  We watched "Beauty and the Beast."  I haven't seen that cartoon forever.  The girls loved it.  Bridger was so happy to play with Aliyah and Lilly and Tanner are peas in a pod together.  They are turning into such cute buddies.  Shan met us in Layton at Chase's basketball game the next day.  It was a quick sleepover but I think everyone had a good time.  On the way down, Lilly, Aliyah and Tanner crashed!  I've missed not living by the C's.  I miss the little every day moments with the girls.  I was so happy that we could spend some time with them for a couple of days.  I love my nieces.  


No comments:

Post a Comment