Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Chase's New Talent

This trimester Chase has had the class "FACTS."  (Its what they used to call Home Ec)  The last unit they worked on was sewing.  Chase made a little draw string bag and then he made these pajama pants.  I had to buy the material a few weeks ago when we had the flu.  I didn't want to run into Logan or Brigham City so I found a little fabric store in town.  The flannel selection was limited because most of it was for baby blankets.  But Chase found this fabric.  When I went up to pay for it, the fabric cost me $24!!! Maybe I should have driven to Logan!  I told Chase these would be the most expensive pajama pants that I ever bought him.  He did a great job sewing the pants!! The nice thing is that he actually wears them.  (He's grown out of most of his pajama pants so I think he's desperate to have pants that are long enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment