Thursday, December 1, 2016

Jazz Game Fun

Matt splits a season of Jazz tickets with some friends at work.  It ended up that he got five games this season.  So Chase and Bridger get to go to two games each and then I get to go to one.  The boys have selected the games that they want to go to so I got the left over one.  I'm not picky with the teams anyways.  I'm just happy to go on a date.  Instead of going shopping for Black Friday, we went to a Jazz game and it was awesome.  The seats are in the lower bowl about 10 rows back!  Chase got a jersey last year that he hasn't worn so I asked him if I could wear it and he was super nice about it.  So we look like Jazz fans!
A couple of weeks later, Matt had another game and it was Bridger's turn to go.  I told Matt he needed to send me a picture so he was really sweet about taking a selfie with Bridger.  Matt also sent me a text that said "guess who made it on the jumbotron?"  Then he sent me the picture!  I can't believe he captured it!  Bridger was so excited!!  They had a great night.  They went to dinner at Crown Burger before the game.  I think it's great that he gets a special night with his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment