Friday, December 5, 2014

Tanner 7 Months

I took the boys to get pictures done before our Florida trip.  Tanner was not very cooperative because they didn't get any pictures of Tanner smiling.  They could tell that I wasn't very happy with the pictures of Tanner.  They said to bring him back and they would do a reshoot.  So when we came back I took him back in and they spent 15 minutes getting pictures.  I'm so glad we redid the shoot because they pictures were so much better.  It was just a better time for Tanner.  He was so smiley!!! It was worth all the hassle!  The one of Tanner sitting up is a little misleading.  He's not quite sitting up all by himself.  I was sitting just off to the side of him and kept boosting him up.  He's figuring out his balance and is getting really close to sitting up for longer periods of time.  




Tanner is 7 months old.  He loves to eat!!!  He eats a fruit in the morning (applesauce, banana, pears or peaches), and then a fruit and a vegetable for dinner.  I mix them with rice cereal to fill him up.  He takes a 4 oz bottle before his morning nap around 9:00.  He usually sleeps for 2-3 hours which is wonderful!  When he wakes up, we play for a little bit, go on errands.  He's usually ready for his afternoon nap around 1:30-2:00.  I give him a 6 oz bottle and he usually sleeps for 1-2 hours depending on how noisy the house is. He eats dinner around 5-6:00.  He's ready for bed around 7:00.  If he's had a little cat nap in the early evening he can stay up till 8 or 9.  Tanner is rolling all over the place!  He pushes up on his arms but he's not crawling yet.  He can sit for about 10-20 seconds or until he reaches for something but then he tips over.  He still loves the Johnny jumper.  He actually jumps in it now.  He likes to be in it when the boys are practicing their piano or when I'm fixing dinner.  He's getting too big for the bumbo.  He almost wiggles his way out of the bumbo so he doesn't spend much time in it now.  Bridger has had some of his matchbox cars on the countertop.  When I put Tanner in the bumbo he likes to play with the cars.



I love the picture of Tanner sleeping.  I was putting him down for his morning nap and he fell asleep in my arms.  I wanted to remember that moment forever!  His little lips looked so perfect.  I love it when he totally relaxes and falls asleep in my arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment