Friday, December 19, 2014

Rach's Hand Surgery

I had surgery on my wrist at AF hospital.  We purposely scheduled it while Matt was off.  As a joke to Matt, Dr. S. wrote a big "yes" on hand.  I had a ganglion cyst but when Dr. S got in there he started to feel something that didn't belong.  I had a bone spur on one of my wrist bones so he filed that off.  It was really sore for a few days but then it was more like an ache.  Sweet mom came down to help us for a couple of days.  I don't remember it but when I was coming out of the anesthesia, I tried to climb out of bed.  I answered my phone and was talking to a neighbor.  Luckily Matt came in and took the phone away from me and talked to the neighbor.  The nurse was really trusted with me that I kept climbing out of bed.  Luckily I don't remember any of it! Everyone was so nice to us.  It's nice to have connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment