Monday, December 29, 2014

Playing in the Snow


We got a little bit of snow after Christmas so we wanted to have a snow party.  Shan came up with the girls.  Lily was in a big snowsuit that she could hardly move in.  We pulled my snowman kit out and sweet Shan practically built the snowman.  Chase helped a little but they mostly just tackled each other while Shan rolled the balls.  Sophie was so happy to have someone playing with her in the snow.  I came out with Tanner for a little but I was worried it was too cold for him.  So I put him in his high chair and had him look out the window at us.  He just smiled and was happy as can be watching us.




Lily was so happy playing in the snow.  She loved eating the snow!!! Chase and Bridger played tackle football.  Boys will be boys!



Our snowman turned out so cute!  My kit makes him look like a real snowman.  Bridger informed me later in the day that he's missing arms.  He said our snowman needs some sticks for arms.  I think he looks great!  Lily bonked her head at the very end.  She was trying to come down the porch steps and fell right down them.  She got a huge goose egg on her forehead.  After playing in the snow, we came in and had hot chocolate and ham sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment