Sunday, August 21, 2016

Rachael's 39th Birthday

As a kid I hated Sunday birthdays.  But now I love them!  I told my family I just wanted a quiet day.  Sweet mom brought dinner up to me.  The W's and Marilyn came too.  We celebrated Caleb's birthday too.  It was Stake Conference so I only had to go to two hours of church (I didn't have to teach a lesson).  Then I took a nap after church.  Around 4:00 everyone showed up for the dinner.



Mares gave Bridger his belated birthday present which was couple of mini lego Star Wars sets.  He put them right together.  He loves them!  After everyone left, I opened my presents.  Matt's been a little busy so I helped him out and bought my presents.  The day before when we were down in AF I told him I just wanted to go shopping for my birthday.  So he took all of the kids and I went to Kohls for an hour and picked out some presents.  It was the best birthday gift!
I got a couple of exercise shorts and some exercise headbands.  Tanner helped me open my presents.  He really liked my headbands.  Chase gave me the sweetest present.  At the end he handed me a homemade card.  It was written from the heart and made me tear up!  At the end of it he said "I love you to the moon and back."  Then he gave me four coupons for a massage.  (He knows I love massages).  It was so sweet!!!


I love my boys so much!!!  When I was younger, my birthday was all about doing something fun.  But now it's about being with family!!  What a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment