Saturday, April 30, 2016

Good times at the PC Game


Some of Bridger baseball games games are held at a really nice park in Plain City.  After the double header, Bridger and Chase played at the park together.  It's nice because Tanner is getting old enough that he can climb things and go down the slide by himself.  He's getting to be such a big boy.  After Bridger's last game, the team came over and played together.  I found myself giggling just watching those silly boys.  It makes me so grateful that Bridger is on this team because they are a bunch of really nice boys with great families.
After Bridger's games, we drove past the Plain City cemetery so we stopped and found Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's head stone.  At first I couldn't find it but I knew I was in the general area.  So Bridger jumped out of the car and started running around looking for "Taylor."  He got so excited when he found theirs.  He yelled out "I found it! I found it!"  It was a tender moment telling Bridger about my grandma and grandpa Taylor and what amazing people they were.  Tanner on the other hand was climbing and jumping on the headstones.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't been out to their grave since I was in high school.  It was a really sweet moment to share this with my children.


I took a picture of both of the boys in front of their grave but then Bridger asked if I would take a picture of just him in front of their grave.  I sent the pictures to mom and she said it made her cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment