Friday, October 30, 2015

Best Concert Ever!!!



I've always wanted to see Garth Brooks so when I found out he was coming for a concert, I wanted to get tickets really bad!!  Trisha was also performing so it was an added bonus.  Shan and I were at our computers the minute tickets went on sale and luckily Shan got tickets first and was able to get 8 tickets so Mom, Dad, Mylissa, Shan, Robby, Matt and I and even Mares came.  It was such a great night!!  We went out to dinner first at Little America, then headed over for the concert.  At first we were a little disappointed because our seats were behind the stage but once we got there and saw the stage, they ended up being great seats!!  Garth and Trisha did an amazing job of walking around the stage and making sure they put on a show for the people that were behind the stage too.  Our seats were just a couple of rows behind the stage so it was awesome being so close!  



It was probably the best concert I've ever been to. There wasn't an opening act, Garth just started off the show and then halfway through, Trisha came out and sang for a little.  I wish she would have sung for longer but it was still great.  They sang my favorite duet "In Another's Eyes!"  Garth put on such an incredible show!!  I couldn't believe how much energy he had and how he kept his energy and excitement going the entire show!  I was so impressed!  He believes that if you spend that kind of money for a concert, you should get your money out of it and boy did we ever!  


After the concert, Mylissa, Shan and I decided that we wanted a "Garth" shirt so we splurged and ended up getting matching ones.  While we were waiting in line, Mom told us to get one for dad too. We looked like real fans by the end of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment