Wednesday, August 5, 2015

L with Easton

Easton's dad was having a knee replacement so we invited him to come and stay with us for a few days.  Matt was off that week and wanted to go to L with the boys so we met Easton there and then brought him back to our house for a few days.  The kids had a blast at L.  It was super hot so they loved going on all the water rides.  They got soaked!



Tanner and I spent a lot of time together waiting for the boys while they rode the rides.
The boys went on Cliff Hanger a couple of times so they were dripping wet by the end of the ride.  Their clothes were so wet that you could wring them out.  I'm getting to be such a sissy that their are only a few rides that my tummy can tolerate.  So I went on the while roller coaster, blast off and cannibal.  (I can only handle cannibal one time).




Easton had never ridden Cannibal so we made sure that he rode it a couple of times.  Cannibal is the boys' favorite ride!!!  I think they were ride it the entire time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment