Saturday, August 1, 2015

Celebrating Bridger's Birthday with the A's





After Ardell's surprise 80th birthday party, we celebrated Bridger's birthday with the A's.  We ended up celebrating it around 8:00 PM after Ardell's party wrapped up.  It was so nice to sit around in the back yard and just soak up what a wonderful day we've had.  Everyone was so tired, it was nice to relax and enjoy being together.  I made Bridger some baseball cupcakes.  When I put the candles on them Bridger said "one more Mom."  I counted them and said "no it's good."  But then Bridger said "I'm turning 9 Mom."  In my mind, he was turning 8.  Bridger was very happy with his presents.  He got some pearler beads and idea books, a little minion (Bob), some punching gloves, a minion lunch box and money.  What a lucky little boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment