Saturday, October 11, 2014

Chase's Fall Soccer Season


I had been taking pictures and video during the game but I wasn't catching anything spectacular so I had just turned my phone off when Chase went down and scored this goal!  Luckily our neighbor caught all the action and sent me the photos.  Chase scored an awesome goal!!!!  These pictures capture the goal!  Chase has really developed into a fantastic soccer player.  He's built upon his foundation and is getting better with his fundamentals.  His ball control is better.  He's a great defensive and offensive player!


GOAL!!!!!  GOAL!!!!!  GOAL!!!!!!  I love the high five to Raeder after the goal.



This season, Chase wanted to try playing goalie!!!!  So coach would let him be goalie either the first half or the second half depending on the team we were playing. If it was a really tough team, coach told Chase that he needed him on defense and wouldn't let him play goalie.  It's been nice to let other kids have a chance to play goalie.  I get really nervous when he plays goalie because it's a lot of pressure!!!  But he does a great job at it!  He's realized how important team work is.



No comments:

Post a Comment