Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween



 This year for halloween Chase desperately wanted to be a Broncos football player and Bridger wanted to be a ninja.  Bridger didn't like wearing his mask because it made his face "itchy."  They were very happy with their costumes. They had lots of fun at school on Halloween.  Matt didn't have to work so it was the first time that he was able to come to the school parade.  I helped out during Bridger's class party.  I helped them make oreo spiders.  After school, we carved our pumpkins.  Shantelle gave us a Mr. Potato head pirate accessories on talk like a pirate day.  We had the most compliments on that pumpkin.  It turned out really cute.  I can tell the boys are getting older because they carved most of their pumpkins by themselves.  Matt had to help in a couple of places.  They designed their own pumpkins and then cut them out.  It was really fun.  I tried to roast pumpkin seeds but I ended up burning them.  They were burnt to a crisp.  That is so my cooking.










It was the warmest halloween on record.  The boys just wore long sleeve shirts and were warm enough.  Matt went out with the boys while I stayed home with Sophie and handed out candy.  All day Bridger was counting down until trick or treating.  After lunch he said "can I go now?"  So at 6:00 we finally let them go.  Originally Bridger said that he wanted to go trick or treating until midnight but at 7:30 he came home because his feet were SO tired! It was actually nice to have a little buddy to hand out candy with me.  Chase was still going strong so he went another hour.  It was insane how much candy the boys got.  We have three ziplock bags full of candy!!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment