Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chase's Fall Soccer

 Chase has had a challenging soccer season.  They won about half of their games.  I think their team has had a difficult adjusting to the new team.  But I have been impressed with his new coaches.  I think they're really trying to work with the boys.  They're were times when I thought they would ream the boys, but they were very positive and praised the boys for the good things they did during the game.  Hopefully the spring season will be better.  I've been so proud of Chase with how hard he works at soccer.  He goes to every practice and gives it his all.  He's a great defensive player.  His speed really helps him.  Coach Steve really praised Chase and said how much he's improved and what a hard worker he is.  What a great compliment.



No comments:

Post a Comment