Friday, April 12, 2019

Sarah's Wedding


My sweet friend Sarah invited Matt and I to her wedding.  She got married in the Provo City Temple. Shantelle was sweet enough to watch Tanner while we went to the wedding and luncheon.  Shantelle checked Aliyah and Lilly out of school and took all of the kids to the butterfly exhibit at TP.  Tanner had so much fun!  He loves spending time with his cousins.  Shantelle is so good to spoil him.









Sarah has been through so much the last several years.  I'm so happy for her that she's found some happiness.  It was such a fun surprise to see my swim friends Beth and Jen.  Beth moved to Idaho and Jen is still in AF.  But I haven't seen either one of them for four years.  Luckily I've been able to reconnect with Sarah this past year.  I'm so grateful for their friendship.  They got me through some really hard times!
Matt worked with Sarah on OB for years.  It was fun for him to see some of the nurses from OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment