Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Rachael's Birthday

For my birthday, I wanted to eat lunch at R. L. and go see the latest  "Mission Impossible" movie.  Matt was off this week so he was able to come with us.  We met Mom, Dad, and Marilyn at RL.  I was craving the little popcorn coconut shrimp but they don't make that anymore.  So I had the big coconut shrimp with the Pina colada sauce and it was so good!  I love their mashed potatoes and cheesy biscuits.  They brought me a few scoops of ice cream with chocolate sauce on it.  I was so full that I let the kids eat it.

Bridger is holding up "4-1" for 41.  I love our boys so much.  They bring so much joy and happiness into my life!   I love that Mom, Dad and Marilyn were able to come with us.
I love this selfie with Mares.
Mylissa had a busy day so she couldn't pull off lunch but they came to the movie with us.  It was a really long movie so she and Julie had to leave during the last 10 minutes to get Julie to soccer practice.  I love spending time with my family.  It turned out to be a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment