Monday, August 20, 2018

Drive In Movie



 We've talked about going to a drive in movie all summer.  I was thinking that it wasn't going to happen but then Mylissa called me and threw it together really quickly.  We went with the W's to the Winnie the Pooh movie.  Mylissa was so sweet and surprised me with my favorite cake (yellow cake with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting).  Before the movie started, everyone sang to me and then we ate cake.  Mylissa and Rob bought a new Honda pilot over the weekend so it was so fun to see their fancy new car.  I'm so happy for them.  They've waited a long time for a fancy car.  The movie was a little hard to hear because we were right by the freeway and then big air force jets kept landing.  The movie was a little slow but it was still fun to be together!  After the movie ended, the W's went home and we stayed and watched "Ant Man and Wasp." We didn't get home until 1:30!  But what a great way to wrap up the summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment