Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tanner Star Student



Tanner and I had a fun time picking out pictures for his VIP poster.  He told me that he loves to play with his "Cars" cars so we went into his room to take a picture of them.  He chose which cars he wanted in the picture.  I took one picture and then he said "wait, I want my blanket too."  He said he has "his two favorite things."  Tanner has been looking forward to being the VIP all month long.  He got to wear this special crown, tell all about his VIP poster, and then pick a prize out of the treasure box.  He picked out an army kit with a whistle, grenade, walkie talkie, knife and binoculars.  He was the most excited about the binoculars.  He also brought a treat to share with the class.  He loved being the VIP.



We wanted to continue the celebration so after school, I took Tanner to McD's.  He actually ate a chicken nugget and then all of his fries.  He played on the playground for 30 minutes and then we had to go visiting teaching.  Tanner found a couple of friends on the playground to play with.  He was so happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment