Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Teacher Luncheon

I got ropped into being in charge of teacher appreciation on the PTSA board.  When I said I'd help out, I didn't realize I was the head of it.  But it's worked out to my advantage because there are definitely worse positions on the board.  I was in charge of providing one lunch for the teachers during parent teacher conferences.  I had a local sandwich shop make sandwiches that also had a little potato, or pasta salad included.  I had chips, a veggie tray, watermelon and cookies.   For their drink, I saw a really cute idea on Pinterest that says "It's crystal clear! Without great teachers, education would have no flavor."  I put a crystal light flavor packet with a water bottle.  Luckily Shantelle printed off the tags for me.  The teachers were really appreciative!  I wanted to take a picture of the food and send it to mom, Mylissa, Shantelle and Marilyn.  When I went to take a picture, Tanner jumped in and did this silly pose.  He posed and winked at the same time.  It cracked me up!  I have no idea where he got the posing and winking from.  


No comments:

Post a Comment