Saturday, September 16, 2017

Finished Project!



















The upstairs family room is one of my favorite rooms in the house.  The windows are my absolute favorite!  Our view is beautiful.  We put the TV on the right hand side of the built ins.  Eventually I'll figure out what to put on the shelves.  I was a little worried about the tile around the upstairs fireplace but I love how it turned out.  It's nice to add some subtle color.






The master bathroom turned out incredible.  I love the white quartz I chose for the countertop.  The tile and accent tile look elegant.  My favorite thing in the shower are the niche area and my big window!
I love how Tanner's bathroom turned out!  It's my favorite tile in the whole house.  The teal/turquoise accent tile around the shower is my favorite.  I was drawn to it the first time I saw it.  The floor is my favorite tile in the house. But I'm glad that I only put it in this bathroom because it's hard to keep clean.  It shows dirt and water marks really easily.  But I still love it in this bathroom.  We had enough leftover on our slabs to use Monte Cristo in all the bathrooms except the master bathroom and  the boy's downstairs bathroom.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  The colors are stunning in the granite.  I love the square sinks that we put in all of the bathrooms.  

I love my laundry room.  The blue paint is the exact color I was looking for.  I love the soft blue with the white cupboards.  One of the best things about our house is the dog shower.  It turned out really big.  But it's so convenient to bathe Sophie and clean off miscellaneous things.  





The basement kitchenette turned out so nice!  We're glad that we have the option of having a full kitchen downstairs.  I love how the "wood" tile turned out.  It's the perfect variation of color.  We put Monte Cristo granite in the kitchenette.  The "veins" in the granite are beautiful along the bar.

I love how the built in's turned out.  The basement has so much storage!  I copied Tiff's idea and did  cupboards mixed with open shelves.  The white cupboards make everything so bright.  I love the tile around the fireplaces.  I love the big windows even in the basement.  Because we did a dugout basement, there's so much light.  It doesn't even feel like you're in the basement.




Chase and Tanner's bathroom turned out so well.  It's very masculine but I really like the accent tile and I'll be able to put any color with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment