Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

At 4:00 Bridger reminded me that we hadn't carved out pumpkins yet.  I told him we didn't have enough time but he begged and begged until I gave in.  So while he was finishing up his homework, I scraped out the inside so it was all ready for him to carve.  (Chase was outside moving the lawn).  Bridger designed and carved his pumpkin all by himself.  He did a great job.  Then I put together our potato head pirate pumpkin that Shan gave us years ago.

This year for Halloween, Tanner wanted to be Superman.  At first Bridger wanted to be a doctor but then he changed his mind and said he wanted to match Tanner so I shopped all around and found a matching Superman costume for Bridger.  I thought it was so sweet that Bridger wanted to match his little brother.  (Soak that up!)
Tanner loves his Superman costume.  He likes to wear it around the house and show off his muscles.  He'll say "I be Superman."  It's so cute!

Last year was a hard Halloween for me because I was so homesick for our old neighborhood and Shan.  The boys didn't have any friends to go trick or treating with.  Luckily this year was so much better!  Chase didn't want to go Trick or Treating for the first time ever.  He was too cool for it and wanted to hang out with his friends from school.  They went to a corn maze.  Bridger at first said that he didn't want to go with friends because he was worried that they wouldn't want Tanner to come and Bridger really wanted to go trick or treating with Tanner.  But luckily, Thomas and Bracken were so sweet about having Tanner tag along.  They were great about it and were very protective of Tanner.  Thomas was Joker and Bracken is wearing the black thing.  Tiff and Cami came with me and we walked around the neighborhood with the boys for about an hour. Tanner was done after that but the older boys wanted to go a little bit longer.  So Tiff took them up to Radio Hill and let them hit some more houses.  Bridger had a great time with his friends!  I'm so grateful that he's founds some good friends.  


Tanner ran from house to house as fast as his little legs could run because he was so excited about the candy!!  Bridger got lots of candy and was so sweet to share with us.  It was a great Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment