Sunday, July 12, 2015

Our New Neighbor

When Matt came home from the cabin, all of the cat's food was gone.  We've been leaving it outside for her.  Normally I have to fill it up every 2-3 weeks so I was shocked that it was all gone.  I figured that Lizzy was extra hungry from running around in the fields all day.  One night Sophie started barking by the front windows.  I was worried that she was going to scare Lizzy so I ran into the front room to get Sophie and to look for Lizzy.  Boy was I surprised when I saw a little skunk eating Lizzy's food!!!  No wonder Lizzy's food was disappearing.  I had everyone quietly come into the front room to see the skunk.  Luckily no one got sprayed.  The skunk visited us every night for about a week.  Then we decided to move Lizzy's food into the garage because it was the only way to get rid of the skunk.  Sure enough!  By keeping the food inside the garage, our friendly skunk found a new home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment