Monday, April 7, 2014

The Nursery





My work didn't need me on Matt's post call day and the boys were home for Spring break.  So we did some major cleaning and got the nursery all set up.  We found a bunk bed set for the boys at D.E. furniture.  We got a crazy good deal on everything.  We got bunk beds, two long dressers, two night stands, and two tall bookcases.  Matt spent Monday morning putting everything together.  I tried to help hold things while he assembled the bunk beds.  Once we got the boys room all set up, we hit the nursery.  Sweet Mylissa gave us her crib.  While we were putting it together, we noticed a couple of broken parts.  So we looked on-line at buying a new crib and were shocked by the prices.  So Matt used some zip ties and made the crib work.  We're so thankful for the W's generosity!  We cleaned the blinds, baseboards, shelves and even the rocking chair cushions.  By the time we had everything set up, we were exhausted!!!  I mainly did my shopping for the nursery on line.  I found this cute pirate bedding set on amazon.  It came with a complete set.  I didn't want to repaint the room so I was looking for something that had some green in it to go with the room.  I liked this one because there are several colors in it.  I didn't want something that was just green or just blue.


 We're all ready for the baby to come!!!  We can't wait for this little baby to join our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment