Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Baby Shower

My sweet friends, Kip, Michelle and Julie gave me a baby shower.  At first I fought them on the idea but they wouldn't give up.  Boy did they throw a party.  Julie did the darling invitations and did all the fruit.  Unfortunately she couldn't be there that day.  She also organized the group gift which was an awesome high chair.  Kip and Michelle went to town with shower.  The decorations were darling and the food was amazing!!! Michelle made homemade pretzel rolls, and tons of yummy desserts!  Sweet Kip had the shower at her house.  While I was getting ready that morning, I was worried that no one would come because Saturdays are so busy for people.  But it rained a ton that day so lots of people came because things got cancelled.  I was overwhelmed by everyone's love.  People in our ward are so excited for our family.  Angie and Mikayla happened to be in town, so Charlene, Amy, Ashtyn, Megan, Angie and Mikayla came to the shower.  Shantelle came too and was a big help.  There were so many people from the ward that stopped by.  We got a lot of good baby things.  We received lots of diapers and clothes.  We're so excited for this little guy to join our family!

Look at all those yummy desserts!!!



Matt showed me what Michelle posted on Facebook that night.  It made me cry.  She has been such a good friend.  She's cried with me during all the hard times.  I'm so grateful for her friendship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment