Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School


Today is the first day of school!!  Bridger is starting first grade.  He is so excited to go to school all day and eat school lunch.  Bridger has Mrs. Halls for his teacher.  He only knows a couple of kids in his class so he's a little nervous about that.  Chase is in 5th grade.  I can't believe that he's old enough to be in 5th grade.  Chase has Mrs. Bautista.  He's very excited because he had her last year for a couple of months while his teacher had a baby.  She seems very energetic! He's happy that he knows several boys in his class.





 I took the boys "shoe shopping."  Bridger  wanted "tie" shoes.  He fell in love with some bright neon green tie shoes.  Chase wanted "converse" shoes.  I couldn't talk him into getting gym shoes.  He wanted "cool converse" shoes.

This year, the boys wanted me to walk with them to school.  So Sophie and I went for a little walk. Chase even gave me a hug before he left for his class.  Bridger gave me lots of hugs!!!  I have to admit that I cried a little after Bridger went into his class.  With Chase I did the happy dance when he entered school all day but with Bridger I'm feeling sad because I didn't think that he would be our last.  I'm loosing my little lunch buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment