Monday, August 5, 2013

Bridger's 7th Birthday!!!1


 Bridger was a little disappointed that his 7th birthday was on a Sunday.  To make it worse, it was fast Sunday.  He was worried that he wouldn't get the red "you are special plate" so I told him he didn't need to fast and I would make him a special breakfast.  He wanted cinnamon rolls (homemade road rolls).  He was very happy when I got the red plate out.  Matt was home for a little bit so Bridger got to open a few presents in the morning.  He was very excited to get teenage mutant ninja turtle nunchucks.  He got a lego set that he put together all by himself.  I'm so impressed that he can do these bigger sets.


After church we went to the Adams' for dinner and a birthday celebration.  Bridger wanted marshmallow brownies for his party.  I went to cut him a small piece and he said he wanted a bigger one so I ended up giving him a really big piece.  He surprised me by eating all of it!!! Mikayla extended her summer vacation so she was still around for the party.  Mike, Amy, and Ashtyn came over.  We had a little birthday party with Angie before she went back home.  When I asked Bridger if he wanted to celebrate him birthday with Angie before she left he thought about it for a moment and then said "yes! Because I don't want to make her come back for my birthday."  It was so sweet.  



 Even though we had a few different celebrations, the main thing Bridger wanted to do was go to Kangaroo Zoo.  We said it was a no friend year so just Chase came and it was perfect.  It wasn't very busy.  Chase and Bridger jumped and played for over two hours.  They had so much fun just the two of them.  It was so fun to watch them play.  They are such good buddies!





Matt and I enjoyed watching the boys play.  


No comments:

Post a Comment