Saturday, March 9, 2013

Skiing at Brighton



A friend of mine had a discount pass to Brighton so I decided to take the boys to Brighton.  Matt had to work but I figured I need to get one more day of skiing in because it might be our last chance this season.  There had been a little storm the night before so there was four fresh inches of snow.  It made it a little harder for Bridger to turn in the powder but he still did great.  They have improved so much this season!!!  They can go down any blue and buzz down greens.  I thought it was going to be a little warmer than it was but it seemed like the clouds just stayed on top of us all day long.  The boys were such good sports!!!  We just bundle up and wear lots of layers.  Thank heavens for hand and feet warmers!!!



 I knew that the canyon was really curvy so I gave Bridger some Dramamine.  He almost made it without throwing up.  As we were pulling in the parking lot, he threw up.  Normally he's really good about making into the bag but today it wasn't so good.  So there was throw up all down the front of him.  Luckily he had on three layers so we just took one of the layers off.  He perked up after that but a few hours later we were on the lift and he said "I think I'm going to be sick!"  I was just hoping that he could hold it until we got off.  Luckily he did and as soon as we got off, we went over by the trees and he fed the squirrels.  So then we skied down to the car and ate our lunches.  Once again he perked up but then around 3:00 he said that he was getting sick so we called it a day.  Poor guy!  He slept the whole way home.  I miss those days when dad would drive and we could sleep all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment