Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chase's Family Birthday Party

Even though Chase had a "friend" birthday party, he still wanted to have a little "family" party.  He made me feel guilty that we would be traveling all day on his birthday.  So he talked us into going bowling to celebrate.  Grandpa and Grandma R came down and the C's came too.  We love to go bowling as a family!  We had a crazy time together!!!!








 After bowling, everyone was hungry so Chase chose JCW's for dinner.  That seems to be a family favorite.  I was taking pictures of the kids and then I handed my phone to Shan to take a picture of mom and dad and her and Robby.  I didn't look at the pictures afterwards.  A few days later Shan asked me if I had looked at the pictures.  So of course I pulled them up and saw the silly picture Shan took.  She always makes me laugh!!!!

Grandpa and Grandma R. gave Chase a really cool Lego Batman set.  Chase and Bridger are very lucky boys because both grandparents have given them some spending money for our trip.  They want to find soccer jerseys.  






No comments:

Post a Comment