Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day














I had a wonderful Mother's day. My sweet boys (and husband) made me feel like I was queen for the day. They had bought me beautiful flowers on Saturday. Chase made me a very sweet book that tells many things about me. It's a book I will always treasure. He says some really things in the book about me. He says that my favorite food is meatballs and shrimp. I get mad when he doesn't turn off the wii. He did a great job on the book. Bridger's preschool teachers helped him with a present. He gave me a bar a special soap that smells really good wrapped up in a pink wash cloth. He was so excited to give it to me that he gave it to me after school on Friday. I loved the big hugs and kisses he gave me with the gift. Matt helped the boys pick out a cute necklace that has a bike on it and I can celebrate my bike rides. Matt totally spoiled me and bought me an ipad. I was looking into another device but he splurged and ordered me the ipad. I'm so excited! It hasn't come yet, but I'm sure when it arrives I'll just sit on the couch for days and play with it.
We had Charlene, Mom, and Marilyn come down for dinner. Matt got an early Father's day gift, a grill, so we grilled turkey and had a wonderful dinner. Dad was holding the umbrella over Matt while he grilled because it was pouring rain. One of the best gifts Matt gave me was doing the dishes after our feast. He was so sweet about cleaning up everything. Mom brought Maddy and Julie with them so the boys loved playing with their cousins. Shantelle and Robby came over too. When Aliyah came it was raining. She looked so cute wearing her new rain boots running up to my house. She's such a happy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment