Friday, March 5, 2021

Skiing at CP

 When we went skiing with the W's last time, I realized that I had lost my skis at CP when we went the first time.  I was giving Tanner a piggy back to the car and set my skis next to the van.  I totally forgot about them and drove off and didn't realize it until the next morning when we were at NV.  I called CP and they said that they didn't have them and most likely they were stolen.  I was so sad!!!  A couple of weeks later, we went back to CP and my skis were in the lost and found!!!  My prayers were answered!  

Our Saturdays have been so busy with games that the boys talked me into pulling them out of school again to go skiing.  I asked Nick's mom how she felt about Nick missing school to go with us.  She was great with it.  So Bridger invited his friend Nick to come with us.  Nick went with us one time last year and he was improved so much!  Bridger and Nick went off on the harder trails while Tanner and I skied together. We met up for lunch and ate our sandwiches in the car.  At lunch time, we took off half of our clothes off because we were sweating.  We stayed together after lunch because Tanner had improved so much.  He was able to stay on the blues.  We love having Nick with us.  He's such a great kid and a great friend to Bridger and Tanner.  The weather was beautiful.  It was a perfect day of spring skiing.  (The resorts could use more snow is my only complaint).  

No comments:

Post a Comment