Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day

Mother's Day weekend was great!  On Friday, Matt ran over to Logan to go on some "errands."  He came back with a Crumbl cookie box that said "Happy Mother's Day."  Cookies are much better than flowers!  He also got me a new iPhone.  I haven't been able to make any phone calls on my phone for the last two weeks.  I can only text on mine.  So I just use the boys when I need to make a phone call. Matt was very sweet and got me a new phone.
  I think we're all going a little crazy from being so cooped up so we spent some time with our families over the weekend.  On Saturday, we went down to the A's.  We had a BBQ and then planted lots of flowers for Grandma.  She was thrilled with them!
  Sunday morning, Matt and the boys made me a yummy breakfast.  They made me cinnamon muffins and scrambled eggs.  We didn't have church because it's still on hold for COVID.  Later that afternoon, we headed down to the R's to celebrate with everyone.  It's the first time the cousins have seen each other since Christmas!  Everyone was so happy to see each other.  I gave Mom and Marilyn Shutterfly books for our Moab trip.  I'm so grateful for the wonderful "mothers" I've had in my life.  My mom is an amazing example of love and selflessness.  Marilyn has taught me to be strong and to make the best out of life.  Charlene is full of love for her family and God.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment